Divaris Property Management currently has Bipolar General Manger running the Town Center of virginia Beach. She is verbally abusive to her employees. At times spends days in her office crying . Other days she comes in to the office talking about her sexual escapades in details with random men that she meets at the town center. She has attempted suicide been hospitalized more than once does not perform her duties but would rather search the inter-net for more random men to *** with. She is heavily medicated takes days after fay off for random reason such as a headache. She is also a hypochondriac. She burdens her staff with story after sotry of diseases she thinks she has and is constantly running to the doctor and shifting her responsibilities on others.

She takes money from subcontractors for jobs "Christmas presents" gives contract to people she has b=personal relationships with and I believe takes kick backs for these services. She has work done at her home by personnel and contractors and then bills the City of Virginia Beach or Armada Hoffler for the work.

The lady needs to be investigated and terminated. Upper management is aware of her condition and chooses to do nothing. She once threatened to jump off the armada hoffler tower and came into work so drugged up she was dancing on her table and making sexual advances towards staff members and tenants.

Had an Experience with Divaris Property Management?

Comments

I feel sorry for her if she has a MEDICAL problem and that is nothing to make fun of.Not everyone gets or understands disabilities.

That is not a license for bad behavior though.

Perhaps you should be a little more tolerant of her conditions.Medications can affect people in differnet ways.

to Seriously Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #708125

If she has those kinds of problems, she should be removed. Not make her problems those of her employees and others.